BEARPAW Tama II Mid-Calf Boot
Availability: In stock
BEARPAW Tama II Mid-Calf Boot is very comfortable athletic boot and is made of leather and with 1.5 inches high heel which adds style to your look. You can wear BEARPAW Tama II Mid-Calf Boot during your outdoor activities. The boot shaft is 9.25 inches from arch which make it very comfortable. This boot is elegant and purely designs for your feet so you can enjoy comfort with elegance.
All BEARPAW Boots are very much comfortable and gives latest fashion looks. All of their boots are handmade and gives women very classy, attractive and beautiful look.
We recommend this boot very much and please do leave your comments and ratings in the comments section.
The Following are BEARPAW Tama II Mid-Calf Boot Sizes and Color options available at Amazon.com:
Size: 5 B(M) to 12 B(M) Size options.
Color: Black, Chocolate and Solid Black Color options.
- Rabbit fur
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.25″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Platform measures approximately 1″
- Boot opening measures approximately 13″ around
- 9″ tall, Cow suede vamp, Rabbit fur trimmed upper
- Suede banded trim, cord ties with pom poms
- Wool blend lining, Sheepskin footbed
- Woven flag logo, Semi clear rubber with cork cupsole, Water shedding tread design and stitched detail
- Tip: Order 1 size up, see size chart for details.